Join our team
We are looking for talented and positive individuals who are willing to take initiative. Could you be one of our next top agents? We are growing rapidly and are looking for new and experienced property agents to our office in central Fuengirola, Costa del Sol.
Estate Stockholm – Costa del Sol is offering a great opportunity to individuals who are considering a career in real estate sales. As one of our real estate agents you will…
- Help our clients find their dream home on the Costa del Sol
- Stay updated on the local real estate market
- Arrange property viewings
- Market your real estate services to the local community
- Communicate with clients regularly and check in on their needs
- Attend in office coaching and sales meetings
- Develop strategies to obtain referrals and build your client portfolio
Pursue your real estate dream with us in a positive environment with opportunities to grow!
- You have a positive attitude and willingness to do what it takes to succeed as a real estate agent on the Costa del Sol
- No education or past experience is necessary
- Living close to Fuengirola is a must. So is a drivers license
- You speak and write English well
- Speaking Spanish is of course a great advantage but not a requirement
- You must be willing to work flexible hours
In 2019 we established and opened our stylish office in the heart of Fuengirola. Our experienced and multilingual team consists of handpicked property specialists who help people from around the world, with both buying and selling. We love to be part of realising our clients dreams of investing and living on the beautiful and dynamic Costa del Sol! We are members of GIPE and CEPI, the Spanish and European Real Estate Associations.
We believe that hard work should pay off. Therefore, we offer all our agents probably the best conditions on Costa de Sol with both high individual and team compensation.
Send us your application
Email your application in English to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 31. Selections and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis throughout the application period.
For any questions, please contact David Brännhult on:
+46 (0)708-794 794